Four times a year (spring, summer, fall and winter), we adjust transit service across the region to make our network more efficient and provide service where it is needed most.
And where do riders need extra service during these sunny, summery months?
TO THE BEACH, of course! (Along with lots of other places too). Take a look!
Service Change highlights
- More service to popular summertime destinations like Stanley Park, Lynn Canyon Park, Buntzen Lake and White Rock Beach.
- Improve service reliability, decrease overcrowding and improve direct connections to key destinations with modifications to the 26, 41, 43, 49, 242, and 480 routes.
- Provide better NightBus connections and increase safety for passengers: N6, N8, N16, N20 and N22.
- Accommodate the City of Vancouver’s Burrard Corridor Project with temporary service adjustments to the 2 and 22.
- Implement recommendations as a result of the 2015 Transit Network Review: 26, 41, 43, 49, 49, 480, N6, N8, N16, N20 and N22
Summer Service Changes begin to take effect on June 27, 2016.