Red Line trains will continuously single track between Takoma and Silver Spring from today until August 7th.
- Red Line trains will run between Shady Grove and NoMa-Gallaudet every 6 minutes during AM/PM rush; every 12 minutes midday and evening. Passengers traveling to stations north of NoMa-Gallaudet must transfer to continue their trip.
- Red Line trains will run between Glenmont and Grosvenor every 12 minutes. Customers traveling to stations north of Grosvenor must transfer to continue their trip.
- After 10pm trains will run between Shady Grove and Glenmont every 15 minutes.
- Customers traveling between Fort Totten and Downtown DC should use the Green Line as an alternative.
- All Red Line customers should consider alternate travel options and avoid traveling during rush-hour periods if possible.
Red line trains may be very crowded, especially during rush hour due to severe service reductions. Expect significantly longer wait times at the following stations:
|Forest Glen||Rhode Island Ave|