Metro & MTA service schedules for Presidents’ Day, Monday, February 20, 2017.
Every President’s Day, Moovit updates schedules with all Metro & MTA changes so you always have the most accurate trip directions and don’t waste time walking to a closed station or waiting for a train that isn’t coming. Plan your trip using Moovit and we’ll guide you there smoothly.
On Presidents’ Day, Monday, February 20, 2017, Metro will operate service on the following schedules:
- Metrorail will open at 5 a.m. and close at midnight.
- Trains will operate at Saturday service intervals (every 6 to 15 minutes during daytime hours).
- SafeTrack Surge 12 Line segment shutdown between Rosslyn and Pentagon continues through Tuesday, February 28, 2017. No Blue Line trains will be in service and Arlington Cemetery station will be closed.
- There are planned service changes on the Orange Line between Cheverly & New Carrollton, Silver Line between Addison Road & Largo Town Center and Yellow Line between Pentagon & Pentagon City.
- Parking at Metro-owned lots and garages is free on the holiday.
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day
- Metrobus will operate on a Saturday supplemental schedule; some post-midnight trips on the Saturday schedule will not operate. Timetables | Post-Midnight trips not operating.
The Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) will operate the following schedule Monday, February 20, 2017 for the Presidents Day Holiday.
Local Bus: Regular Weekday Schedule
Metro Subway: Regular Weekday Schedule
Light Rail: Regular Weekday Schedule
MARC Train: Will operate on the “R “weekday schedule on all three lines.
Commuter Bus: No Service –
Commuter Bus Route 201 will operate on a Weekend/Holiday Schedule
Mobility Transportation Service:
Regular Schedule Subscription trips will be honored. However, to cancel a subscription trip for Monday, February 20, call the Mobility Call Center at 410-764-8181.
Mobility Call Center:
Normal Call Center Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM for Future and Next Day Reservations.
Mobility Certification Office: Closed
Transit Information Contact Center: Office Hours are 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The Mondawmin Customer Service Center Booth: Closed
MTA Transit Store: Closed