Thank you for the end of typhoon.
This week, there are a few bus services changing routes and new routes into service.
KMB 46P & 80
- Towards Mei Tin／Mei Lam, stop at「Mei Chuen House」on Heung Fan Liu Street
- Special departure started from So Kwun Wat at 08:00 instead of Tuen Mun Road Bus-Bus Interchange
- It will pass by 「Avignon」,「Kwun Tsui Road」&「Aegean Coast」,and then resume the original route after 「Kar Wo Lei Tsuen」on Castle Peak Road
- Towards Sha Tin, stop at「Po Pui Court」
- Special departure started from Lung Mun Oasis at 07:15 instead of Tuen Mun Road Bus-Bus Interchange
- Towards Sheung Shui, it will pass by Ching Ho Estate
- It will pass by Kowloon Bay Business Area instead of Kwun Tong Road opposite to Lower Ngau Tau Kok Estate
- When arriving「Kowloon Bay Station」on Kwun Tong Road, it will pass by Fuk To Street, Ngau Tau Kok Street, Kai Chueng Road, Sheung Yuet Road, Wang Kwong Road, Kai Fuk Road and then resume the original routeing to 「Millennium City」
- No longer stop at「Lower Ngau Tau Kok Estate」&「Kwun Tong Road Sitting-out Area」; instead stop at「Amoy Gardens」,「Lam Wah Street」,「Sheung Yuet Road」&「Wang Tung Street」
Cross-harbour Route 678
- Increased to 8 departures respectively during morning & evening peak hours
Cross-harbour Route 978
- First departure from Wah Ming at 06:00 from Monday to Friday & increase frequency during peak hours
- New special departure from Yat Tung Estate Bus Terminus to South Perimeter Road
- No service any more
- New special departure from Po Tat Bus Terminus to Cheung Sha Wan (Kom Tsun Street) Bus Terminus at 06:45 & 06:55 on Monday to Friday (school days)
- Depart From Cheung Ching Bus Terminus to Oi Man Bus Terminus at 07:00 on Monday to Friday (School days)
- Depart from Luen Wo Hui Public Transport Terminus to Tsing Yi Station Public Transport Interchange during peak hours from Monday to Friday
- Depart from Cheung Wang Bus Terminus to Kwai Shing West Estate from Monday to Friday (School day)
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
Share with Friends！