Changes to KMB Route & Additional Stops on LWB Routes
- 31 January：
- KMB Service 5R, CTB Service 22 & 22M toward Kai Tak Cruise Terminal will no longer enter Hong Kong Children’s Hospital. The stop at Hong Kong Children’s Hospital will permanently relocated to about 90meters eastward to the bus stop on Shing Cheong Road.
- New Territories GMB service 27A will be operated via Science Park West Avenue from 10am to 5pm and after 7pm daily.
- 1 February：
- The following LWB services toward and departures will observe additional stops at Hong Kong SkyCity Marriot Hotel & SkyCity Interchange at SkyCity Road East after observing AsiaWorld-Expo Bus Stop daily:
- A32：6:30am from Kwai Chung & 5.30 pm from Airport (GTC).
- A34：6:05am from Hung Shui Kiu & 5.35 pm from Airport (GTC).
- A43P：5.35 pm from Airport (GTC)
Reminder: Face coverings of mouth and nose are required whenever you’re onboard public transport services and whenever you’re at public transport stops or MTR stations.
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide