Multiple changes with KMB & NWFB Routes
- 5th September：
- In conjunction of opening of Fo Tan Chun Yeung Estate, multiple routes around Shatin will be adjusted：
- KMB to launch all-day route 285. Circular trips running from Fu Tan Chun Yeung Estate Public Transport Lay-bys to Shatin Central Bus Terminus.
- NWFB 798 will extend its service to Fo Tan (Chun Yeung Estate):
- Services toward Fo Tan will run as usual until Fo Tan Rd, then toward Kwei Tei Street to new terminus. Skipping Shan Mei Street.
- Services toward Tiu Keng Leng will start from the new terminus, passing Kwei Tei Street, Shan Mei Street then follow it’s original routing from Fu Fan (Shan Mei Street) Interchange onwards.
- Services from Fo Tan will extend to 00:05.
- 6th September：
- Route adjustment on NWFB 18X: Services to Shau Kei Wan
- Service will change its route after Connaught Road West, to ply Connaught Road Central, Central (Macau Ferry) Bus Terminus), Man Kut Street, Central-Wan Chai Bypass, Island Eastern Corridor and then back to its original route.
- NWFB 701A toward Hoi Ying Estate will divert to West Kowloon, instead of Olympic Station.
- Service will run on original route until Cherry Street, then it will divert to West Kowloon Corridor, Lai Chi Kok Road, Yuet Lun Street, Sham Mong Road, Sham Shing Road, Hing Wah Street West, Hing Wah Street & then to Hoi Ying Estate Terminus.
- CTB E21 added to NWFB 701A’s Bus-Bus Interchange Scheme.
Reminder: Face coverings of mouth and nose are required whenever you’re onboard public transport services and whenever you’re at public transport stops or MTR stations.
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide