Many bus services are changing routes. Check out here:
- KMB 6X to start service from Mei Foo to Kowloon City Ferry at 5:45 pm., 6:15 pm. and 6:45 pm.
- Cross Harbour Route 682: special departure from Lee On Estate will reduced to 5 trips at 07:23, 07:31, 07:39, 07:48 & 07:52.
- Cross Harbour Route 985 Causeway Bay bound on Monday to Friday (except Public Holiday) will be replaced by new route 985A and 985B:
- 985A to depart from Mei Tin Estate;
- 985B to depart from Tin Sam Village.
KMB Route 252 to extend service hours:
- the first bus from So Kwun Wat will be at 06:00 at the last will be at 00:00 next day;
- the first bus from Tuen Mun Road Interchange will be at 07:00 at the last will be at 00:30 next day
KMB to launch new Route 268M . It will provide daily service between Park YOHO Transport Terminus and Tsuen Wan West Station Public Transport Interchange.
KMB Route R94 provide service between Tai Wo and Wong Shek Pier for Tap Mun Da Jiu Festival.
Peak Tram service will suspend its service from April 15 for 2 or 3 months; NWFB will adjust the services accordingly:
- NWFB to launch special service X15, it will provide service between Admiralty (West) and the Peak;
- Route 15C will no long provide service;
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide