There are a few new bus services from the beginning of May. Meanwhile, there are special transportation arrangement for a concert. Details blow:
Kowloon GMB Route 79W start to provide service between Hoi Wang Road – Sai Yeung Choi Street South (Circular) daily.
- Service hours: 07:00 – 24:00, every 10/15 mins
KMB Route 263C start to provide service between Tuen Mun Station & Tai Po Central on Weekdays.
- From Tuen Mun: 07:15, 18:00
- From Tai Po Central: 06:50, 18:05
NWFB have special arrangement for Suspension of Peak Tram Service
- New route X15R to provide service from Central(Pier 5) to the Peak at 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 & 19:00;
- X15 to arrange special departure from The Peak detouring via Central stopping by Harcourt Centre and Jardine House .
May 3-5, May 10 & 12
For Mayday concert – Just Rock It 2019 BLUE, CTB & LWB will arrange special services.
- Depart from North Point Ferry Pier Bus Terminus at 17:05 & 18:00;
- Depart from Admiralty (West) Bus Terminus at 17:25 & 18:20;
- After the concert, return to North Point Ferry Pier Bus Terminus
- Depart from Millennium City, Kwun Tong Road at 17:25 & 18:20;
- After the concert, return to Yau Tong
for getting to the venue:
R42D to provide service from Sha Tin Central to Disneyland Bus Terminus between 17:25 & 18:20 (every 1-10 mins)
After the concert from Disneyland Fantasy Road Outdoor Venue: (depart 15 mins after the events finish)
- R33P: to Tuen Mun Siu Hong Station (South)
- R34: to Hung Shui Kiu (Hung Yuen Road);
- R40: to Wu Kai Sha Station;
- R41: to Tai Po Tau
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide