KMB is going to launch 2 new routes and meanwhile multiple roues are going to adjust service.
NLB Enhances Service of Route 39M
- Last bus to extend to 00:20；
- To add special departure from Mun Tung Estate to Tung Chung Town Centre on daily basis at 05:40, 05:55 & 06:10.
KMB Route 73P to start service from Tai Mei Tuk Public Transport Terminus to Nina Tower Bus Terminus at 07:05 on weekdays.
CTB Route NA12 will depart from Heng Fa Chuen at 04:45 and omit the stop at Chai Wan Station.
The trial operation will last for 2 months.
KMB to enhance the PM peak service from Kowloon to Yuen Long.
- Route 268A to add service from Kwun Tong Ferry to Long Ping Estate at 18:05;
- Route 268P to strengthen return trip service – increase to 2 departures at 17:50 & 18:10;
- New route 291P 投to provide service from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to Mong Kok at 17:45 on weekdays;
NT GMB Route 55K to add special departures from Sha Tau Kok (Shun Lung Street) to Sheung Shui at 07:30 & 08:00 on weekdays.
Routeing will be Shun Lung Street, Sha Tau Kok Road, Lung Shan Tunnel, Fanling Highway, So Kwun Po Road, Jockey Club Road, Lung Sum Avenue and Lung Wan Street.
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line