This week Downtown Line will continue to start later at 7.30am on Sunday. But beyond that, there are a few other public transportation changes that are worth of attention.
1. SBS Bus Service 58, 58A & 58B will call at 2 new pairs of bus stops along Tampines Ave 10 from 28 May.
|Towards Pasir Ris (58 & 58A)||Towards Bishan (58 & 58B)|
|Aft Tampines Ave 1||Aft Tampines Ave 5|
|Bef Tampines Fire Stn||The Santorini|
Bus Service 58 is a trunk route running from Bishan to Pasir Ris, going via Lorong Chuan, Serangoon, Upp Paya Lebar, Ubi, Kaki Bukit, Tampines Ave 10 and Pasir Ris Drive 12 / 3.
2. SBS Bus Service 129 will call at a pair of bus stops along Bartley Road from 28 May.
|Towards Saint Michael’s|
|Towards Tampines Concourse|
|opp Gambir Ridge (62091)||Gambir Ridge (62099)|
Bus Service 129 is a trunk service plying between Tampines Concourse and Saint Michael’s, passing through Tampines Avenue 1, Bartley Road East, Toa Payoh estate and Whampoa estate.
3. Removal and Relocation of Bus Stops along Woodlands Road for Bus Services 160, 170/A, 178, 927, 960, 961/C from 28 May.
- Bus stop 45081 opposite Mandai Road will be removed.
- Bus stop 45071 before Mandai Road along Woodlands Road will relocated further down the road to opposite the Sheng Siong and Mandai Link Logistics Buildings.
For your convenience, you can also see here the first train departure time of Downtown Line.
|Stops||⑫ to Chinatown||⑪ to Bukit Panjang|
|Bukit Panjang (DT1)||0731||0733 (Arr.)|
|Beauty World (DT5)||0734||0731|
|King Albert Park (DT6)||0731||0734|
|Sixth Avenue (DT7)||0733||0731|
|Tan Kah Kee (DT8)||0735||0734|
|Botanic Gardens (CC19|DT9)||0733||0732|
|Little India (NE7|DT12)||0735||0735|
|Telok Ayer (DT18)||0732||0733|
|Chinatown (NE4|DT19)||0733 (Arr.)||0731|
You can take bus services, 66, 67, 75, 170/170A, 171, 190, 700A, 960, 961, 970 & 972 to travel between the Downtown Line corridor and the City area. Meanwhile, a shuttle bus service will run parallel to the DTL1 and DTL2 alignment and stops at each of the 18 DTL stations.
All the information updated in the app. You Ride, Moovit Guide!