Coronavirus – COVID-19
When travelling on public transport you must wear a fitted face mask covering your nose and mouth and ensure you wear it for your entire journey.
Night Network paused
Belgrave and Lilydale Lines
- Trains on the Belgrave and Lilydale lines will run direct to and from Flinders Street Station, not via the City Loop from 9pm Friday 15 October to last train Sunday 17 October.
- Buses replace trains between Essendon and Broadmeadows from 9pm to last service each night from Monday 18 October to Thursday 21 October, due to works.
Frankston and Stony Point Lines
- Frankston Line trains will run express through Edithvale, Chelsea and Bonbeach stations which are closed until November 2021. A combined station closure and community shuttle bus will operate between Mordialloc and Carrum to allow passengers to cross the rail line and to connect to Frankston Line trains.
- Buses replace trains between Mordialloc and Frankston stations and between Frankston and Stony Point station from 8.30pm Monday 13 September to last service Sunday 31 October.
- Buses will also be extended from Moorabbin to Frankston at select times until October.
- Trains on the Glen Waverley line will run direct to and from Flinders Street Station, not via the City Loop from 9pm Friday 15 October to last train Sunday 17 October.
- Buses replace trains between Heidelberg and Hurstbridge from 8.25pm to last train each night, Sunday 17 October to Wednesday 20 October works take place.
- Trains on the Hurstbridge and Mernda lines will run direct to and from Flinders Street Station, not via the City Loop from 9pm Friday 15 October to last train Sunday 17 October, due to works.
- Mooroolbark station is closed from 8.30pm Friday 16 July to Sunday 24 October 2021 to allow for the construction of the new rail bridge and station. Further car park and station changes are in place until early 2022.
- Buses replace trains between Ringwood and Lilydale stations from 8.30pm Friday 10 September to last service Sunday 24 October.
- Buses replace trains on the Mernda line between:
- Epping and Mernda from 8.50pm to last service each night, Monday 11 October to Thursday 14 October
- Clifton Hill and Reservoir from 8.20pm to last service on Thursday 21 October
- Buses replace Sunbury line trains between North Melbourne and Sunshine stations from 8.30pm to last service each night, Sunday 24 October to Wednesday 27 October 2021.
- North Williamstown Station is closed from 8.30pm Monday 2 August until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Newport and Williamstown stations from 8.30pm Friday 20 August until further notice.
Routes 3 and 3a
- Route 3 and 3a trams will not service Stop 56 Caulfield Racecourse towards Melbourne University from Wednesday 1 September 2021 until Monday 31 January 2022.
- Route 30 trams will be affected by service alterations from first service Saturday 23 to last service Monday 25 October, due to track renewal works along Victoria Parade between Nicholson Street and Gisborne Street.
Interstate V/Line Services
- Select V/Line train and coach services will be affected by updated service changes from Friday 16 July until further notice, due to state border restrictions.
Albury and Seymour Lines
- Coaches will replace afternoon Albury line trains from Friday 1 October to Friday 29 October, to allow for the testing of more modern and comfortable VLocity trains on the Albury line.