Smaller crowds than last year, but thousands of people are expected to March on Washington again
Plan accordingly, we’re here to help.
Whether you’re marching or not, this event will be hard to ignore. Public transportation will be heavily impacted by the number of people headed towards the events, as driving and parking will be nearly impossible. Moovit has the transportation information you need to navigate to/from/or around, the events this Saturday.
Where: Lincoln Memorial Reflective Pool, National Mall
When: 11 a.m. until 3 p.m
- Check with WMATA to get current status updates here
- The Red Line will run every 12 to 24 minutes, depending on where you are catching the train
- Orange, Blue and Silver lines will run every 24 minutes
- Yellow and Green lines every 15 minutes
How to use Moovit on Saturday
- Live Twitter updates from WMATA via the Moovit Alerts tab
- Identify the Women’s March locations on the map by logo
- Search “Women’s March @ Lincoln Memorial,” to plan a trip to the event
- Check service alerts that appear when you plan your trip to ensure you have the latest information from WMATA and more
Here’s what to look for in Moovit
Whatever your plans are, enjoy your weekend, and leave the details to us. You ride, we guide.