Thousands of people are expected to attend the March on Washington Anniversary event taking place in Las Vegas
Plan accordingly, we’re here to help.
Whether you’re marching or not, this event will be hard to ignore. Public transportation will be heavily impacted by the number of people headed towards the events, as driving and parking will be nearly impossible. Moovit has the transportation information you need to navigate to/from/or around, the events this Saturday.
The special Power to the Polls event is the main attraction in Nevada on Sunday, Jan. 21. A rally to encourage voter registration will be held at Sam Boyd Stadium beginning at 10 a.m.
- Bus lines will be running to Sam Boyd Stadium on Sunday. For more information about RTC service here
- UNLV Transit Center RTC express service is offering free 24-hour passes to the first 500 riders; after the first 500 riders (this service will charge a fee of $2)
Additional transportation services
- The Women’s March organized free local shuttle buses from multiple pickup points across Las Vegas to drop people off at the stadium.
- The shuttles will come approximately every 30 minutes between 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., and the bus will shuttle people back starting at 4 p.m.
- Reserve a seat here
How to use Moovit on Saturday
- Live Twitter updates from @RTCSNV via Moovit Alerts tab
- Identify the Women’s March locations on the map by logo
- Search “Women’s March @ Sam Boyd Stadium,” to plan a trip to that location
- Check service alerts that appear when you plan your trip to ensure you have the latest information from RTC and more
Here’s what to look for in Moovit
Whatever your plans are, enjoy your weekend, and leave the details to us. You ride, we guide.