RED SOX WORLD SERIES VICTORY PARADE
The City of Boston will host a parade on Wednesday, October 31, at 11 a.m. to celebrate the Red Sox’ World Series victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The parade starts at Fenway Park. The parade route will:
- start on Lansdowne Street
- take a right onto Ipswich Street
- left onto Boylston Street
- left onto Tremont Street, continuing onto Cambridge Street, and
- right onto Staniford Street, where the parade will end.
The parade route will be closed to traffic starting as early as 5 a.m. on Wednesday. If you park near the parade route, please make sure to check the posted street signs.
TAKE TRANSIT TO THE PARADE
All train routes will run every 5-6 minutes between 6 AM and 7 PM.
Subway stops along the parade route are:
Subway stops near the parade route include:
Visiting Boston for the parade? Learn more about taking the T.
The Commuter Rail will run on its normal weekday schedule, with additional cars added to lines that are expected to be especially busy.
- Walk 5 minutes to the start of the parade route
From North Station:
- Transfer to the Green Line and exit at any stop between Government Center and Hynes Convention Center OR
- Walk 13 minutes to the parade route at Government Center
From South Station:
- Transfer to the Red Line and exit at Park Street
From Back Bay:
- Walk 5 minutes to the parade route on Boylston Street OR
- Transfer to the Orange Line and exit at any stop between Tufts Medical Center and State Street
Use our trip planner to find out how to get to the parade from nearby Commuter Rail stations.
Not familiar with the Commuter Rail? Learn more about taking the train to Boston.
The following routes that run across or near the parade route will be detoured:
- 1—The route will be split, with service running from Dudley Station to Massachusetts Ave Station, and from Harvard Square to Kenmore Square. No thru service.
- CT1—There will be no service after 8 AM. Please use the 1instead.
- SL5—The SL5 will terminate at Tufts Medical Center.
- 8—See alert on route page for details.
- 9—See alert on route page for details.
- 10—See alert on route page for details.
- 39—See alert on route page for details.
- 43—See alert on route page for details.
- 55—There will be no service on the 55 route between the 7:48 outbound and 8 AM inbound buses and the end of the parade. Service will resume around 2:30 PM.
- 57—See alert on route page for details.
- 60—See alert on route page for details.
- 65—See alert on route page for details.
- 92—See alert on route page for details.
- 93—See alert on route page for details.
- 352—See alert on route page for details.
- 354—See alert on route page for details.
- 504—Route 504 will terminate at the Back Bay busway.
Other routes will run normally but may experience delays due to traffic. Be sure to leave extra time for your trip.
Have fun & be safe!!