New Station Street is closed from Monday 6 March until the end of June, during construction works.
Services affected: 4, 4G, 11, 11E, 16, 16A, 5, 15, 19, 19A, 61, 61A, 63, 70, 444, 446, 757 and 874.
During the closure no bus services will operate through Leeds Station interchange.
Taxis are unaffected and will continue to use the street as normal.
Where to catch your bus:
- 4, 4G, 11, 11E, 16 & 16A to Pudsey please use Wellington Street, S2.
- 5 to Halton Moor via LGI please use Bishopgate Street, Z1.
- 15 to Old Farnley please use Wellington Street, S2.
- 19 & 19A to Ireland Wood / Tinshill please use Infirmary Street, D.
- 70 to Leeds Dock / Royal Armouries please use Bishopgate Street, Z1.
- 444 & 446, please use Bishopgate Street, Z1
- 757 to Leeds Bradford Airport please use Wellington Street, S3
- 874 DalesBus to Grassington / Buckden please use Boar Lane, T9.
Services 61, 61A and 63 will not be stopping on New Station Street, and will divert via Mill Hill and Bishopgate Street.