Affecting Northern rail services only.
The 24-hour strike, planned from midnight Friday 7 April to midnight Saturday 8 April.
Due to this, only Northern services are affected.
Services that will run
Train services operated by Grand Central, East Midlands Trains, TransPennine Express, Virgin Trains and CrossCountry will run as normal.
Advice for travellers:
- Allow extra time for your journey
- public transport and roads expected to to be busier than usual because of the strike
- journeys are likely to take longer.
Re-think your journey and travel:
- by bus (Elland Road Park & Ride bus service will be closed because Leeds United are playing at home on Saturday 8 April.)
- by bike using some of the UK’s best cycling infrastructure.
- sharing a vehicle with friends, colleagues or neighbours.
- riding and walking some of your journey.
Additional rail disruption
Revised service for Saturday 8 April:
- An hourly train service will operate between Leeds and Bradford Interchange via Dewsbury and Brighouse due to the strike; Leeds and Brighouse via Bradford Interchange; and Todmorden – Rochdale – Manchester Victoria
- A two-hourly service – York – Leeds – Bradford Interchange – Halifax
- Because of the strike, an hourly replacement bus service between Halifax/Brighouse and Todmordern, and Halifax and Blackburn