Red Line Changes
Shuttle buses replace Red Line service between North Quincy and Braintree stations from about 8:45 PM until the end of service on Sundays – Thursdays from December 9 to January 31.
- These evening shuttles are scheduled to occur every Sunday through Thursday nights.
- This is to allow for work at both Wollaston and Quincy Center stations.
- All shuttle bus stops are accessible for persons with disabilities. Regularly scheduled service will resume at the start of service the following day.
Green Line Changes
Shuttle buses replace Green Line D service between Kenmore and Reservoir during weekends, January 5 – March 24, excluding January 19-20, February 3, and March 16-17.
How can Moovit help you?
- For the latest information about MBTA changes check @MBTA_Alerts
- Always check service alerts and Twitter feeds for ALL agencies found in the Alerts tab to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
- Traveling with a wheelchair or with a stroller? Plan your trip with confidence with Moovit’s accessible trip plan section
You ride, we guide.