Regularly scheduled service begins at the start of service on Mondays.
Orange Line travel alternates:
For northbound service:
– Take the Orange Line to Back Bay
– Take the Green Line from nearby Copley (0.2 miles) for service to downtown
– For service north of downtown, take a shuttle bus from Haymarket, then transfer to the Orange Line at Sullivan Sq
For southbound service:
– Take the Orange Line to Sullivan Sq, then transfer to the Haymarket shuttle
– Transfer to the Green Line at Haymarket for service to downtown
– For service south of downtown, take the Green Line to Copley, then take the Orange Line from nearby Back Bay (0.2 miles)
Available bus routes:
– SL 5 and Route 10 (Bayview-Downtown) provide inbound service from Tufts Medical Center to Chinatown and Downtown Crossing
– SL 5 provides outbound service from Downtown Crossing (Temple Place) to Tufts Medical Center
Riders with disabilities can take an accessible van from Copley, Back Bay, Tufts Medical Center, and Haymarket to any Orange Line station without train service, as well as Copley, Back Bay, Tufts Medical Center, and Sullivan Square. Please see station officials for assistance.
Van pickup locations:
Boylston Street, diagonally across from the Copley entrance at Boylston and Dartmouth streets
Dartmouth St in front of the station
Northbound side of Washington St before the bus stop
All bus shuttles and stops are fully accessible. Please see an MBTA employee at any station for assistance and visit MBTA.com/acceleration or MBTA.com/OLwork for more information.
Tufts Medical Center
Green Line D
All shuttle buses are accessible.