Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231. Click here for more information.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 705, 707. Click here for more information.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 93, 97, 98 100, X41, X43.
- Lane closures are currently in place along Hunts Bank, Victoria Station Approach and Todd Street until Monday 5 October. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 59, 67, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, Free Bus 2, 3.
- There will be lane closure in place on Great Ancoats Street (which will limit access to Oldham Street) until Monday 21 September. This will affect the following services: 17, 18, 41, 56, 59, 81, 112, 113, 114, 117, 118, 119, 135, 156, 163, 217 and X43.
- There is a bus stop suspension (stop SD) between Portland Street and Mosley Street until Wednesday 16 September. This will affect the following services: 34 34A 36 37 38 50 51 V1 V2 V4 X39 X41 and X43.
- There is an overnight closure taking place on Queens Road for the next two weeksn on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 along with Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 September. This closure will be taking place from 8pm to 10am each night and will affect the 53 and 114 services.
- Thatch Leach Lane is closed at the junction of Sandgate Road and Oak Lane until Friday 11 September. This closure will be in place from 9am to 5pm each day and will affect the 94 service.
- Bolton Road and Bolton Road West Junction is closed for resurfacing until Friday 18 September which is affecting the 480 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Chadderton Park Road is closed until Monday 19 October. This will affect the 419 service.
- Oldham Road (in Uppermill) will be closed from 7pm to 10pm on Wednesday 16 September which will affect the following services: 84, 184, 350 and 356.
- St Mary’s Way will have an overnight lane closure in place next to the Bus Station from 7.30pm on Friday 11 to 2am on Saturday 12 September.
- Yates Street will be closed from Wednesday 16 to Friday 18 September which will affect the 402 service.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Water Street is closed until Sunday 20 September. This is affecting the following services: 41A, 216, 219, 330, 335 and 347.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected: Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected: Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected: East Lancashire Road will be subjected to restrictions, at Liverpool Road, from Monday 17 February 2020 for approximately 7 months.
- Edge Lane Drive (Old Swan) **Updated** – Routes 7, 61, 62, 68A/68E and 204 are affected: Edge Lane Drive will be closed (eastbound only), betwen St Oswalds Street and Broad Green Road, from Monday 7 September 2020 for approximately 12 nights. This closure will be in place from 2000 until 0600 each night and does not include Saturday or Sunday.
- Everton Valley (Everton) **Updated** – Routes 17, 19, 26, 27, 68, 68A, 68E and X3 affected: Everton Valley and Walton Lane will be closed, between St Domingo Road and Spellow Lane, from Monday 14 September 2020 for approximately 12 nights, between 1900 and 0600 each night.
- Hose Side Road (Wallasey) – Route 229 is affected: Hose Side Road will be closed, between Warren Drive and Mount Pleasant Road, from Mondat 14 September 2020 for approximately 2 days.
- Kinglsey Road (Liverpool) – Route 204 is affected: From Monday 17 August 2020 Kingsley Road will be closed from the junction of Upper Parliament Street to the junction of Princes Avenue in a southbound direction only. The closure is expected to be in place until Spring 2021.
- Mount Pleasant Road (Wallasey) – Routes 414 and 432 are affected: Mount Pleasant Road will be closed, between Sandrock Road and Kirkway, from Thursday 10 September 2020 for approximately 5 days.
- Old Chester Road (Tranmere) – Routes 41, 42 and 410 are affected: Old Chester Road will be closed, between Fairfield Road and St Pauls Road, from Tuesday 25 August 2020 for approximately 4 nights, between 1900 and 0000 each night.
- Pool Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38 and 811 are affected: Pool Lane will be closed, betwen Old Court House Lane and South View, from Wednesday 9 September 2020 for approximately 3 days.
- Rainford By-Pass (Rainford) – Routes 38, 38A, 152 and 157 are affected: Rainford Road will be closed, between Mossborough Road and Bushey Lane, from 1700 on Saturday 5 September 2020 until 0600 on Monday 7 September 2020; and from 1700 on Saturday 12 September 2020 until 0600 on Monday 14 September 2020.
- Raven Meols Lane (Formby) – Routes 44, 759, 760 and F3 are affected: Raven Meols Lane will be closed, between Queens Road and Kings Road, from Mondat 21 September 2020 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected: Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Waddicar Lane (Waddicar) – Route 36 and 345 are affected: Waddicar Lane will be closed, between Station Road and Rainbow Drive, from Monday 17 August 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Westminster Road (Kirkdale) – Routes 58, 58A, and 159 are affected: From Wednesday 5th August 2020 until Friday 21st August 2020, Westminster Road in Kirkdale will be closed in a northerly direction from the junction of Melrose Road to the junction of Marsh Street.