As part of the government’s attempt to ease the restrictions during COVID-19, public transportation will increase its service and operate as follows:
Days and hours of service
- Starting Tuesday, May 5th, buses will return to regular service on weekdays (Sun-Wed) and continue operating after 20:00
- During weekends, starting Thursdays from 20:00 until 05:00 on Sundays buses will not operate at all
Guidelines for use of public transportation
- Passengers are required to wear a mask during all rides
- Payment will be accepted by ‘Rav Kav’ card only, and charging the card will be available at charging stations. Locations of ‘Rav Kav’ charging stations can be found on the ‘Stations’ tab in Moovit:
- Front rows in buses will continue to be taped off to prevent passengers occupying the seats
- A maximum of 20 passengers will be allowed in every ride
We remind you that public transportation is still reduced, including Israel Railways which is still not operating.
Please follow the guidelines of the Ministries of Health and Transportation for your own health and safety as well as that of those around you.
Moovit is updated with the latest changes released by the Ministry of Transportation.