- All service levels have been adjusted to prioritize essential travel for healthcare and emergency workers.
- All shared trips on The RIDE have been eliminated. MBTA asks all RIDE customers to book trips 1-3 days in advance.
- The CharlieCard Store is closed until further notice.
- Passengers should board at the rear doors of buses and street-level trolley stops. Seniors or people with disabilities can still board at the front door if needed.
- Stations and vehicles are being cleaned and sanitized with increased frequency.
Bus and Silver Line
- ‘Saturday service’ for most routes, with additional service on busier routes during peak travel times.
- Routes 7, 501, and 504 will run modified weekday service.
- Routes 325, 326, 351, 352, and 354, and 710 will run regular weekday service.
- ‘Saturday service’ on the Red Line, Orange Line, and Green Line B, C, and D Branches.
- ‘Saturday service’ with increased frequency to reflect ridership demand on the Blue Line and Green Line E Branch.
- Reduced service on all lines.
- No service
- All trips must be booked 1 – 3 days in advance. Previously booked trips are not affected by this change.
- The Ride will make every effort to eliminate transfer trips to reduce passenger interaction with multiple drivers. All shared trips have been eliminated.
- To cancel or reschedule your trip, call The Ride Access Center (TRAC).