As a part of the return of public transportation service, Naim Basofash and Herzliya Beach Lines will return operating starting the upcoming weekend (June 12-13).
🚌 Naim Basofash Lines 🚌
The free shuttles will operate on Fridays and Saturdays between the cities Tel Aviv, Giv’atayim, Ramat Hasharon, Kiryat Ono and Shoham – Yahud Monoson.
🕒 The lines will start from Friday evening at 18:00 until 02:00 and Saturday from 09:00 until 18:00.
🔢 Line numbers and routes:
- Line 705 between Giv’atayim (Hashalom Rd.) and Wolfson hospital will run every 20 minutes, both directions
- Line 706 between Ramat Hasharon (Kedma Terminal) and Tel Aviv (Yehuda Margoza-Jaffa port) will run every 20- 30 minutes, both directions
- Line 707 between Ramat Hasharon (Sokolov/Yavnel) and Tel Aviv (Jaffa Port) will run every 20-30 minutes, both directions
- Line 708 between Ramat Ha’chayal (Atidim) and Wolfson hospital will run every 20-30 minutes, both directions
- Line 709 between Glilot (Cinema City) and Tel Aviv (Ha’tayasim Rd.) will run every 20-30 minutes, both directions
- Line 710 between Kiryat Ono (Refael Eitan Road/Ha’duvdevan) and Tel Aviv (Luna Park/Rokach Avenue) will run every 30-60 minutes
- Line 711 between Shoham-Yahud Monoson (Emek Ayalon Av.) and Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv port) every two hours, both directions
Find the full schedules and stations in the ‘Lines’ tab in Moovit.
Note that wearing a mask is a must when using the shuttles and the capacity in the buses will stand on 75%.
🚌 Herzliya Beach Lines 🚌
The free shuttles will operate during Friday-Saturday and connect Herzliya to the main public transportation points in Tel Aviv.
- Line 201 will operate between Herzliya (Neve Amirim) and Tel Aviv (Dizengoff-Ben Yehuda)
- Line 202 – will operate between Herzliya (Jerusalem Rd.) and Tel Aviv (Dizengoff-Ben Yehuda)
Please follow the guidelines of the Ministries of Health and Transportation for your own health and safety as well as that of those around you.
The Moovit Team