Bus & Subway
- April 28, Tuesday, 9 AM to 3 PM
From Great Kills to Grant City Stations – board/exit all trains at the Tottenville-bound platform.
Boarding change includes Great Kills, Bay Terrace, Oakwood Heights, New Dorp, and Grant City Stations.
- April 29 and 30, Wednesday and Thursday, 9 AM to 3 PM
From Stapleton to Grasmere Stations – board/exit all trains at the St. George-bound platform.
Boarding change includes Stapleton, Clifton, and Grasmere Stations.
- May 1, Friday, 9 AM to 3 PM
From Eltingville to Huguenot Stations – board/exit all trains at the St. George-bound platform.
Boarding change includes Eltingville, Annadale, and Huguenot Stations.
M Train Weekend Service Change
- Friday 10 PM to Saturday 1:30 AM
Saturday to Monday, 6 AM to 1:30 AM
Through Summer 2020
Special weekend M service will run between Metropolitan Av and 47-50 St and via the F to/from Lexington Av/63 St, and via the Q to/from 96 St.
N Train Weekend Service Reminder
- N trains are not running between 86 St and Stillwell Ave in Brooklyn through Spring 2020.
BKLYN, D, N and R trains, Delays
- Manhattan-bound D, N, and R trains are delayed while we remove a train that needs cleaning from service at Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr – this alert is from April 28 at 5:19 AM and is subject to change later in the morning/afternoon
Long Island Railroad
- This coming Saturday & Sunday, buses will replace trains between West Hempstead & Valley Stream as the LIRR continues trackwork at key locations. Westbound buses will depart up to 25 mins. earlier than usual train times. Customers will transfer at Valley Stream for trains to/from Penn Station. Weekend service changes affect other branches as well. Please plan ahead: A similar busing program will be in place next weekend and on the weekend of May 16-17.
For more MTA service changes please see the link found HERE