North West Travel
March 7, 2019
No planned changes this week
Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 March
- Liverpool to Wigan and Blackpool services will run to an alternate timetable.
- Liverpool to Warrington Central and Manchester services will run to an alternate timetable.
Monday 11 to Thursday 14 March
- The 2218 Southport to Manchester Victoria service WILL NOT CALL at Salford Central.
- The 2329 Manchester Oxford Road to Liverpool Lime Street service will terminate at Hunts Cross. A rail replacement bus will be provided.
Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 March
- Liverpool to Wigan and Blackpool services will run to an alternative timetable.
- Liverpool to Warrington Central and Manchester services will run to an alternative timetable.
Sunday 10 March
- The 1004 Newcastle to Liverpool Lime Street service will start from York and will therefore not call at Durham, Darlington or Northallerton.
Sunday 10 and Saturday 16 March
- Due to engineering works taking place, a rail replacement bus service will run between Hunts Cross and Liverpool South Parkway stations.
Saturday 2 March – Friday 22 March
- Rail replacement buses will run between Hooton and Rock Ferry, calling at all stations. All buses will also call at Hamilton Square where there are more trains running to and from Liverpool.
- Express buses will also run between Hooton and Hamilton Square stations Monday to Saturday. Passengers can board trains at Hamilton Square to complete their onward journey.
- There will be train timetable alterations on both the Chester and Ellesmere Port lines. Passengers travelling on these lines will need to board a rail replacement bus at Hooton station.
Source > MerseyTravel