Merseyside Bus Diversions
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 9 September 2019 until further notice.
- Victoria Road (Freshfield) – Route 22 is affected.
- Victoria Road will be closed, between Golf Road and Gores Lane, from Monday 21 October 2019 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Bermuda Road (Moreton) – Routes 407 and 423 are affected.
- From Wednesday 23 October 2019 buses will be diverted away from Bermuda Road, Moreton, due to the location of traffic management in relation to gas main renewal works.
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 months.
- Stonebridge Lane (Croxteth) – Routes 102, 121, 898 and 899 are affected.
- Bus services along Stonebridge Lane will be diverted after 1800 each evening from Monday 28 October 2019 until Wednesday 6 November 2019.
- Edge Lane (Thornton) – Route 63 is affected.
- Edge Lane will be closed, at Buckley Hill Lane, from Wednesday 30 October 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Hall Lane (Cronton) – Routes 10, 26 and 26A are affected.
- Hall Lane will be closed, at Smithy Lane, from Wednesday 23 October 2019 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Chain Lane (St Helens) – Routes 40 and 742 are affected.
- Chain Lane will be closed, between Blackbrook Road and Link Avenue, from Monday 27 October 2019 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Liverpool City Centre Connectivity Scheme – Routes 10B, 12, 13, 79, 79C, 79D, 464.
- Due to increased congestion in Liverpool city centre relating to the connectivity scheme, some services are diverted.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue (Huyton) – Routes 7, 9 and 46 are affected.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue will be closed (westbound only), between Seth Powell Way and Endmoor Road, from Thursday 24 October 2019 for approximately 1 month.
- Bradlegh Road (Newton-le-Willows) – Routes 22, 34A, 39, 602, 654 and 725 are affected.
- Bradlegh Road will be closed, between Wargrave Road and Vulcan Park Way from Monday 4 November 2019 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Gores Lane (Crank) – Route 157 is affected.
- Gores Lane will be closed, between Alder Lane and Red Barn Road, on Thursday 7 November 2019 between 0930 and 1530.
- Main Street (Billinge) – Routes 137 and 352 are affected.
- Main Street will be closed, between Newton Road and Pingot Road, on Friday 8 November 2019 from approximately 1000 until 1200.
- Old Chester Road and Bebington Road (Bebington) – Routes 38, 38A, 410 and 418 are affected.
- Old Chester Road and Bebington Road will be closed, between Autumn Grove and Woodburn Boulevard, from Monday 4 November 2019 for approximately 5 nights, between 1900 and 0000 each night; and on Monday 11 November 2019 between 1900 and 0000.
- Dale Street (city centre) – Routes 54, 56 and 58A are affected.
- Dale Street will be closed, between Byrom Street and Hatton Garden, from 1000 until 1900 on Friday 11 October 2019; and from 0600 on Monday 14 October 2019 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Middlewood Street and Hampson Street is closed until mid-November which is affecting the 33 service.
- Burlington Road is closed every Saturday until Saturday 30 November. This is affecting the 101, 102 and 103 services.
- Victoria Street will be closed on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November. The following services will be affected: 8 10 27 67 92 93 97 98 100 Free Bus 2 & 3 X41 and X43.
- Chapel Street will be closed on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November. The following services will be affected: 8, 10, 27, 67, 92, 93, 97, 98, 100, Free bus 2, Free bus 3, X41 and X43.
Greater Manchester Weekend Rail Update
- On Sunday, pre planned cancellations are expected on the Wigan to Stalybridge and Victoria to Clitheroe via Boltons services. Customers are advised to plan ahead.
- On Sunday 10 November, trains between Blackburn and Southport via Manchester Victoria will start/terminate at Todmorden. A bus replacement service will be in operation between Todmorden and Blackburn.
- On Sunday 10 November, trains between Manchester Victoria and Clitheroe via Bolton will start/terminate at Blackburn. A bus replacement service will be in operation between Blackburn and Clitheroe.
- Over the weekend, East Midlands Railway services between Liverpool/Manchester to Norwich will run to Nottingham only. A bus replacement service will be in operation.
- Over the weekend, CrossCountry trains will be diverting at an alternative route and will not be calling at Bristol Parkway.
- Bank Street and Manor Street are closed until 20 of December which is affecting the 982 and 987 services.
- Castle Street will be closed until Monday 18 November. This will affect the 544 service.
- Knowsley Street is closed for resurfacing until Monday 4 November. This is affecting the 512, 513, 524 and 135 services.
- Cobden Street will be closed from Tuesday 8 October to Tuesday 5 November. This will affect the 410 and 411 services.
- Whit Lane is closed until the end of October affecting the 74 and 75 services.
- Ongoing lane closures and Bus stand changes began at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way, from Monday 28 October. This scheme is expected to last up to 12 months. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The following services are affected: 10 27 29 34 37 38 50 52 53 67 70 73 74 75 79 95 100.
- Turncroft Lane and Graham Road are closed until mid-November, affecting the 364 service.
- Sunnyside Road will be closed from Monday 11 until Monday 25 November. This closure will be in place from 9.30am to 4.30pm and will affect the 230, 231, 769 and 864 services.
- Dukinfield Road will be closed from Saturday 26 October to Saturday 9 November. This closure will be in place from 9.30am to 4.30pm on weekdays and 8am to 6pm on the weekend which will affect the 330 service.
- Moss Lane is closed from junction of Manor Road to junction of Stamford New Road until the end of 2019. This closure is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Kings Road will be closed from the junction of Edge Lane to the junction of Truro Avenue until Friday 8 November. This closure will be in place from 9.30am to 3.30pm and will affect the 15 service.
- The Salford Western Gateway will be closed from Monday 11 to Friday 17 November. This will affect the 100 service.
- Frog Lane will be closed at the junction of Lower Street and Stephen Street to the junction of Woodhouse Lane from Sunday 3 to Sunday 17 November. This closure will be in place from 7am to 5pm and will affect the 5 and 6 services.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel