NYC-NJ Metro Area
January 25, 2019
A few friendly reminders
There will be no 1 trains at 168 St until early 2020 Subway
Take the A or C at this station, or use the 157 St 1 station.
Connections between A, C and 1:
- Transfer between 1 and A, C at 59 St-Columbus Circle, or
- New free transfer with MetroCard between 207 St or 215 St 1 stations and 207 St A station.
Take M5 service to/from 157 St 1 station. M5 buses will run with increased service during the day.
The M5 will also run overnight between 168 St and 157 St, 7 days a week.
The 111 St station will be temporarily closed from Mon, Jan 14 at 5 AM until summer 2019
- J Train skips 111 St; use nearby J Train Z Train stations at 104 St or 121 St.
- Take the Q56 bus to/from 104 St and 121 St J Train Z Train stations; free transfer
- Additional free transfers with MetroCard will be available between the Q37, Q56, and the subway at 104 St, 121 St or Woodhaven Blvd stations.
- The Q56 will run with enhanced service between 111 St and 121 St.
Southbound reroute and bus stop changes on Randall’s Island due to construction
Due to the construction of the RFK Bridge, the entrance ramp to Randall’s Island will be temporarily closed.
The southbound M35 will be rerouted to the Ward’s Island entrance ramp during this closure.
- All bus stops on the west side of the Main Roadway will be temporarily discontinued.
- A new near side stop will be established on the Main Roadway near the Sunken Garden Loop and Charles H. Gay Center,
allowing access to other facilities.
How can Moovit help you navigate these changes?
- For the latest information check , , ,
- Trying to reduce your footprint? Check out Moovit’s Go Green trip plan section to get from A to B with CitiBike or your personal bike
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
- Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or in Moovit’s Blog.
- You ride, we guide.