Green Line B
Green Line D
- Shuttle buses replace D Branch service between Fenway and Riverside this weekend, July 24 – 25, beginning Friday evening at 8:45 PM for track and signal work.
- Shuttle UPCOMING
Green Line E
- E Branch service will be suspended between Brigham Circle and Heath St all day, every day, from August 2 through August 29 for track and intersection upgrades. Customers can use Route 39 bus service as an alternate.
- July 24-25, buses replace trains between S. Station & Framingham. Buses depart S. Station, Back Bay & Framingham on time. Between Newtonville & W. Natick, outbound buses depart 30 min prior to train departure times. No service Lansdowne & Boston Landing.
- On July 23rd, a shuttle bus will replace Worcester Train 536 (10:20 pm from Worcester) between Framingham and South Station. There will be no service at Boston Landing and Lansdowne and passengers may experience longer travel times.
- On July 23, a shuttle bus will replace Worcester Train 537 (10:55 pm from S. Station) between South Station & Framingham. Between Newtonville & W. Natick, the bus will depart 30min prior to the train departure time. No service at Lansdowne/Boston Landing.
- Weekdays through Summer 2021, buses replace inbound trains between Rockport & W Gloucester & most outbound trains between Manchester & Rockport to work on the Gloucester Drawbridge. Buses may leave intermediate stops early.
- Effective every weekend starting July 3rd, a bus shuttle now provides service from Gloucester to Rockport with a departure every two hours from 7:34 am until 9:34 pm. From Rockport to Gloucester, a depart every two hours from 5:50 am until 9:50 pm.
- On Saturdays, please board Providence Line Train 1808 (1:50 pm from Providence) on the outbound platform at Hyde Park.