- Shuttle buses will replace Orange Line trains between Forest Hills and Jackson Square from the start of service until 12 PM on Sunday July 18 to allow for a safety training drill at Forest Hills Station.
Green Line B
- Shuttle buses replacing B Branch service between Kenmore and Washington St on weekends from July 10 through August 29.
- Shuttle UPCOMINGShuttle buses replace B branch service between Kenmore and Babcock St on Mon – Thurs, June 21 – August 26, beginning at 8:45 PM through the end of service. On Wed, July 14, the work will be between Kenmore and Washington St.
Green Line D
- Shuttle buses replace D Branch service between Kenmore and Riverside this weekend, July 17 – 18, beginning Friday evening at 8:45 PM for track and signal work.
- Shuttle buses replace D Branch service between Reservoir and Riverside, Mondays – Thursdays through August 12, beginning at 8:45 PM through the end of service.
Green Line E
- E Branch service will be suspended between Brigham Circle and Heath St all day, every day, from August 2 through August 29 for track and intersection upgrades. Customers can use Route 39 bus service as an alternate.
- Delay UP TO 10 MINUTESFitchburg Line passengers may experience delays up to 10 minutes between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm on weekdays from July 7th through the end of the month due to necessary track work in the Belmont-Waltham area. Thank you for your understanding.
- July 24-25, buses replace trains between S. Station & Framingham. Buses depart S. Station, Back Bay & Framingham on time. Between Newtonville & W. Natick, outbound buses depart 30 min prior to train departure times. No service Lansdowne & Boston Landing.
- On Fri, July 23 & weekends, July 17-18 & July 24-25, buses will replace train service between S. Weymouth & Braintree for a Red Line connection to Boston. On July 23, the Kingston Line will operate on a Saturday schedule with an extra morning service.
- Weekdays through Summer 2021, buses replace inbound trains between Rockport & W Gloucester & most outbound trains between Manchester & Rockport to work on the Gloucester Drawbridge. Buses may leave intermediate stops early.
- Effective every weekend starting July 3rd, a bus shuttle now provides service from Gloucester to Rockport with a departure every two hours from 7:34 am until 9:34 pm. From Rockport to Gloucester, a depart every two hours from 5:50 am until 9:50 pm.
- On Saturdays, please board Providence Line Train 1808 (1:50 pm from Providence) on the outbound platform at Hyde Park.