We have collected several public-transit updates that are worth getting to know:
The Pride Parade in Tel Aviv
On Friday, June 10, the Pride Parade will take place in Tel Aviv. Public transportation services will have changes starting from 5:30 am until the end of the service.
The Parade commences from Rokach Boulevard in the city, near Sportek, and continues to Ganei Yehoshua Park, where the main stage will be set up.
From 05:30 to 14:30, Namir Road will be closed for vehicles in both directions between Glilot Junction and Shlomo Goren Halacha.
From 05:30 to 18:00, Rokach Boulevard from Ibn Gvirol to Sheetrit Street is closed; Bnei Ephraim KKL towards Rokach Boulevard is closed; Rokach interchange is closed in both directions; and Merkaz Hayeridim interchange is also closed.
Ayalon is open for vehicles.
Shuttles from Ganei Yehoshua
‘Naim Busofash’ lines will operate in an increased format and will add 4 temporary bus lines at the end of the parade, in addition to the regular lines:
> A705 – Ganei Yehoshua – Givatayim: the buses will depart from Ganei Yehoshua, head straight to Rabin Square and then continue the same route of line 705.
> A707 – Ganei Yehoshua – Wolfson: the buses will depart from Ganei Yehoshua, head towards Jaffa and then continue the same route of line 707.
> B707 – Ganei Yehoshua – Ramat Hasharon: the buses will depart from Ganei Yehoshua and head to Ramat Hasharon, following the same route of line 707.
> A708 – Ganei Yehoshua – Wolfson: the buses will depart from Ganei Yehoshua, head to the south and follow the same route of line 708.
The departure times from Ganei Yehoshua: 17:15, 17:30, 17:45, 18:00, 18:15, 18:30, 18:45, 19:00.
Israel Railways – additional service
On the day of the parade, Haifa – Tel Aviv line will operate on the day from 10:30 to 15:30 in both directions.
In addition, Israel Railways will increase service on all the lines that operate on Friday.
Below are the last train departing from Tel Aviv-Yafo University:
- To Modi’in Center, the train will depart at 15:50 and will stop at Tel Aviv Savidor, Tel Aviv Hashalom, Tel Aviv Haganah, Ben Gurion Airport and Pa’ate Modi’in.
- To Haifa Center, the train will depart at 15:31 and will stop at Herzliya, Beit Yehoshua, Netanya, Hadera, Binyamina, Haifa-Hof HaKarmel (Razi`el) and Haifa-Bat Galim.
- To Beer Sheva Center, the train will depart at 15:32 and will stop at Tel Aviv Savidor, Tel Aviv Hashalom, Tel Aviv Haganah, Holon Wolfson, Bat Yam-Yoseftal, Rishon LeTsiyon-Moshe Dayan, Yavne West, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Sderot, Netivot, Ofakim and Be’er Sheva North.
- To Jerusalem – Yitzhak Navon, the train will depart at 16:00 and will stop at Tel Aviv Savidor, Tel Aviv Hashalom, Tel Aviv Haganah, and Ben Gurion Airport.
- To Herzliya, the train will depart at 15:25 and will stop at Bnei Brak, Petah Tikva, Kiryat Arie, Petah Tikva-Segula, Rosh HaAyin, Kfar Saba, Hod Hasharon, Raanana South and Raanana West.
- To Tel Aviv Haganah, the train will depart at 16:44 and will stop at Tel Aviv Savidor, Tel Aviv Hashalom.
Moovit is updated with the latest changes released by the Ministry of Transportation.
Was this content helpful? We would love to hear your feedback here
The Moovit team