King County Metro, Sound Transit, and Community Transit introduced spring service changes on March 18th and 19th. All service changes are updated in Moovit.
Use Moovit to plan your trip with updated schedules and real-time departures.
Continue reading for service change highlights:
King County Transit
- New RapidRide H Line replaced Route 120 to provide frequent service between Burien Transit Center and downtown Seattle, including service to White Center and Delridge. RapidRide H Line will bring additional weekday and weekend service and operate trips every 7 to 15 minutes on weekdays from 4:00 AM to Midnight and trips every 15 minutes on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Additional trips were added to the following lines: 3, 4, 28, 33, 36, 40, 44, 48, 50, 65, 67, 70, 73, 106, 107, RapideRide C, D, and E
- Route 11, and 49 will no longer operate on Pine St between 8th and Bellevue avenues or serve stop 1000. It will instead operate eastbound on Pike St, serving stops 1195 and 11132.
- The Houghton P&R will permanently close on March 18 and Route 245 will no longer serve to stop 72314 inside the park–and–ride or operate on 116th Ave NE. Route 245 will operate on NE 70th Pl and serve a new westbound stop on NE 70th Pl just west of 116th Ave NE, stop #72311.
- Schedules times were adjusted to improve on-time performance for routes: ST 522, ST 542, ST 550, and ST 566
- ST Express 511 was replaced with a service increase for ST Express 512 and 513 routes.
- ST Express 512 will now run all-day service between Everett Station and Northgate Station, providing more transfer opportunities to the 1 Line during peak hours.
- ST Express 586 will feature adjustments at Federal Way Transit Center and will now use Bay 2 when traveling northbound to the University District.
- Sounder S Line will receive schedule adjustments to trains #1505 (7:55 a.m., Seattle Departure) and #1518 (10:11 a.m., Lakewood Departure).
- Sounder N Line passengers will have more options at Everett, Edmonds, and Seattle through the Rail Plus program, with the restoration of two Amtrak Cascades trains.
- The following routes have updated schedules to reflect current travel times: 510, 522, 532, 535, 542, 550, 560, 566, 574, and 586
- Reduced weekday service for the following routes: 101, 105, 115, 116, 119, 196, 201, 202, 412
- These changes will improve service by increasing reliability and eliminating most last-minute canceled bus trips. There will be no changes to weekend bus trips.
- Additional Saturday trips added to these routes: 1, 4, 10, 202, and 214
- Additional Sunday trips added to these routes: 10, 11, 16, 28, 41, 42, 45, 48, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57, 100, 202, 206, 402, 409, and 501.
- Additional weekday trips added for route 497
You Ride, We Guide,
The USA Moovit Team