From Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 October, nightly from 9pm to 1am, L2 Randwick Line and L3 Kingsford Line light rail services will not run due to planned trackwork and maintenance works.
During this time, use alternative transport including:
- Replacement bus services or regular bus services between Central Chalmers Street and Randwick or Juniors Kingsford,
- Train services, regular bus services or walk, between Circular Quay and Central Chalmers Street.
Replacement bus services:
Replacement bus services will run every 10 to 15 minutes from 9pm to 1am nightly. These times may vary depending on road traffic.
Replacement buses will not stop at the following locations:
- Surry Hills (towards Central and Randwick or Juniors Kingsford) – Please use the alternative stop at Central Chalmers Street (approx. 8 minute walk),
- Wansey Road (towards Central) – Please use the alternative stop at Royal Randwick (approx. 11 minute walk),
- UNSW High Street (towards Central and Randwick) – Please use the alternative stop at Randwick (approx. 9 minute walk).
Most replacement buses will be accessible; if not, wait for the next service.
You must tap on and tap off when boarding and alighting replacement buses. Opal readers are located onboard all replacement buses. A standard light rail fare applies.
L1 Dulwich Hill Line light rail services will continue to run as per normal schedule.
L2 and L3 light rail services between Circular Quay and Randwick or Juniors Kingsford will resume as normal, daily from 5am to 9pm on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 October, and from 5am Thursday 26 October.