Line 1 slow-down
- For safety reasons, trains are slowing down on Line 1 between Union and King stations as we replace 1,000 feet of rail and hardware.
- In the busy morning rush hour, users will experience delays southbound on the portion of Line 1 between Eglinton West and King stations through February 1.
- We advise users to give themselves extra time during the morning commute.
How can Moovit help you?
- Traveling in a wheelchair or with a stroller? Use Moovit’s accessible trip planner!
- For the latest information check @TTCnotices
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
You ride, we guide.