- Shuttle buses replace Blue Line service between Bowdoin and Airport, May 18 – May 31 for accelerated track work. More info. here: MBTA.com/BLwork
- Shuttle buses replace E Branch service between North Station and Lechmere from the start of service on May 24 through April 2021 to allow for work on the Green Line Extension and the Lechmere Viaduct Rehabilitation Project. More: MBTA.com/GLEwork
87 Clarendon Hill or Arlington Center – Lechmere Station
- The Route 87 inbound stops at Somerville Ave @ Linden St and Somerville Ave opp Mansfield St will be closed from May 19 through early June to allow for utility work.
- Weekends through July, buses replace Worcester service between Back Bay & Framingham to connect with regular train service while PTC is installed. No service will be available at Auburndale, W. Newton, Newtonville, Boston Landing, Lansdowne or South Station
- Weekends until further notice, please board all Worcester Line trains on the inbound platform (Track 2) at Framingham.
- From May 18, Buses will replace the entire line weekdays from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm and on weekends all day for approximately 4 weeks. The buses will operate on the normal train reduced service schedule.
- Weekends, through June, shuttle buses replace Lowell Line service between Anderson/Woburn & N Station to allow for work on the Green Line Ext. Visit MBTA.com/lwlwork for more information.
For more information about MBTA Service Alerts please see the link found HERE
MBTA is still running on a reduced service level – for more information please see the link found HERE