Blue Line Closure
- 14-day full closure of the Blue Line between Bowdoin and Airport Stations- All-day weekday and weekend diversion from Bowdoin to Airport from Monday, May 18, through Sunday, May 31.
- Shuttle buses will be provided. For more information on this closure please see the MBTA notice found through the link HERE
Red, Orange, Green Line, Blue Line Info
- ‘Saturday service’ on the Red Line, Orange Line, and Green Line B, C, and D Branches.
- ‘Saturday service’ with increased frequency to reflect ridership demand on the Blue Line and Green Line E Branch.
MBTA Bus & Silver Line
- Saturday service for most routes, with additional service on busier routes during peak travel times.
- Routes 7, 501, and 504 will run modified weekday service.
- Routes 325, 326, 351, 352, and 354, and 710 will run regular weekday service.
- Reduced service on all lines.
- No service.
- All trips must be booked 1 – 3 days in advance. Previously booked trips are not affected by this change.
- The RIDE will make every effort to eliminate transfer trips to reduce customer interaction with multiple drivers. All shared trips have been eliminated.
- To cancel or reschedule your trip, call The Ride Access Center (TRAC).