- Shuttle buses replace Red Line service between Alewife and Harvard for track work on most weekends until April 26.
Saturdays & Sundays through April 26
- Shuttle buses replace Red Line train service between Braintree and Quincy Center from Monday – Thursday beginning at 8:45 PM through the end of service March 16 – April 23.
- On weekdays beginning Monday, March 16, the first Alewife bound Red Line train from Braintree will depart at 5:08 AM – 5 minutes earlier than before.
- Shuttle buses replace Green Line D Branch trains between Kenmore and Newton Highlands from 8:45 PM to end of service, Monday – Thursday, until March 27
- Shuttle Buses replace Green Line D Branch service between Kenmore and Newton Highlands this weekend, March 14 – March 15, beginning Friday, March 13 at 8:45 PM.
For MBTA bus service alerts, click here.
You Ride. We Guide.