Weekly Travel Alert
Don’t forget to check before you travel.
- Buses replace trains between Moorabbin and Mordialloc from 9pm to last train, each night from Monday 6 April to Thursday 9 April, due to project works.
Glen Waverley Line
- Buses replace trains between Burnley and East Malvern stations from 9pm Friday 3 April to last train Sunday 12 April, while project works take place.
- Buses replace trains between Dandenong and Pakenham:
- 8.10pm Friday 3 April to 6.45am Saturday 4 April
- 8.30pm Saturday 4 April to 7am Sunday 5 April
- 8.10pm Sunday 5 April to last train, Sunday 5 April
- 8.30pm to last train each night, Monday 6 April to Wednesday 8 April
- Buses replace trains between Parliament and Sandringham stations from 10.45pm Friday 27 March to last train Sunday 5 April, due to maintenance works.
- Buses replace trains between North Melbourne, Werribee and Williamstown from 8.25pm to last train each night from Sunday 5 April to Wednesday 8 April, while project works take place.
- Buses replace evening and night trains between Newport and Werribee stations from Thursday 9 April to Thursday 16 April, from:
- 8.15pm to last train Thursday 9 April
- 8.20pm Friday 10 April to 6.30am Saturday 11 April
- 8.20pm Saturday 11 April to 6.10am Sunday 12 April
- 8.20pm to last train, Sunday 12 April
Routes 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64 and 67
- Buses replace Route 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64 and 67 trams along St Kilda Road and High Street from 9pm Friday 3 April to 5am Sunday 12 April, due to track renewal works
- Coaches will replace some evening trains on the Ballarat line from Tuesday 31 March until Thursday 9 April, due to track maintenance works.
- Coaches will replace Ballarat line trains that originate and terminate at Bacchus Marsh and Melton stations for the entire journey from Monday 6 April to Thursday 9 April, due to works.
Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines
- Coaches replace select evening trains between Southern Cross and Bendigo/Eaglehawk/Epsom from Tuesday 31 March to Thursday 9 April, while track works take place.
- Coaches replace sections of the Geelong and Warrnambool lines from:
- 9pm on Tuesday 31 March to Friday 10 April, between Warrnambool and Southern Cross
- First service to 6pm on Saturday 11 April, between Warrnambool and Geelong
- 6pm to last service on Saturday 11 April, between Warrnambool and Southern Cross
- First to last service on Sunday 12 April, between Warrnambool and Geelong
Seymour, Shepparton and Albury lines
- Temporary speed restrictions will be in place on the Seymour and Shepparton lines from Monday 30 March to Friday 1 May, due to essential track maintenance.
- Coaches will replace all Albury trains for the entire journey on Sunday 5 April, due to works taking place as part of the North East Rail Line Upgrade.