Weekly Travel Alert
Don’t forget to check before you travel.
Public transport services will operate to a public holiday timetable on Good Friday and Easter Monday, but some services may be altered or will not run.
Services will run to a normal Saturday timetable on Easter Saturday and a normal Sunday timetable on Easter Sunday.
- Buses will replace trains between North Melbourne and Craigieburn station from 8.20pm to last train on Wednesday 15 April, due to project works.
Cranbourne and Pakenham lines
- Buses replace trains between Dandenong and Cranbourne/Pakenham from first service Saturday 11 April to last service Sunday 12 April, while maintenance works take place.
- Buses then replace trains between Westall and Cranbourne/Pakenham from 8pm to last train each night, Tuesday 14 April to Thursday 16 April.
- Buses replace trains between Moorabbin and Mordialloc from 9pm to last train, each night from Monday 6 April to Thursday 9 April, due to project works.
Glen Waverley Line
- Buses replace trains between Burnley and East Malvern stations from 9pm Friday 3 April to last train Sunday 12 April, while project works take place.
- Buses replace evening trains on the Mernda line between:
- Epping and Mernda, 8.50pm to last train each night from Monday 13 April to Thursday 16 April
- Bell and Epping, 8.20pm Friday 17 April to 3.30am Saturday 18 April
- Reservoir station will close from first to last train on Saturday 18 April, due to Level Crossing Removal Project works.
- Buses replace evening and night trains between Newport and Werribee stations from Thursday 9 April to Thursday 16 April, from:
- 8.15pm to last train Thursday 9 April
- 8.20pm Friday 10 April to 6.30am Saturday 11 April
- 8.20pm Saturday 11 April to 6.10am Sunday 12 April
- 8.20pm to last train Sunday 12 April
- 10.50pm to last train each night, Monday 13 April to Thursday 16 April
Routes 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64 and 67
- Buses replace Route 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64 and 67 trams along St Kilda Road and High Street from 9pm Friday 3 April to 5am Sunday 12 April, due to track renewal works.
- Buses replace Route 86 trams between Stop 25 Clifton Hill Interchange and Stop 56 Loddon Avenue, from 2am Saturday 18 April to last tram Sunday 19 April, due to tram track renewal works taking place on High Street in Northcote
- Ballarat Line
- Coaches will replace some evening trains on the Ballarat line from Tuesday 31 March until Saturday 11 April, due to track maintenance works.
- Coaches will replace Ballarat line trains that originate and terminate at Bacchus Marsh and Melton stations for the entire journey from Monday 6 April to Thursday 9 April, due to works.
- Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines
- Coaches replace select evening trains between Southern Cross and Bendigo/Eaglehawk/Epsom from Tuesday 31 March to Thursday 9 April, while track works take place.
- Coaches replace select trains between Southern Cross and Bendigo/Eaglehawk/Epsom on Friday 10 April and Saturday 11 April, while maintenance works take place.
- On Monday 13 April (Easter Monday), the following services will have changes:
- The 1.14pm train from Swan Hill to Southern Cross Station will depart at 4.13pm
- The 3.39pm train from Bendigo to Southern Cross Station will depart at 3.25pm
- Coaches replace sections of the Geelong and Warrnambool lines from:
- 9pm on Tuesday 31 March to Friday 10 April, between Warrnambool and Southern Cross
- First service to 6pm on Saturday 11 April, between Warrnambool and Geelong
- 6pm to last service on Saturday 11 April, between Warrnambool and Southern Cross
- First to last service on Sunday 12 April, between Warrnambool and Geelong
Seymour, Shepparton and Albury lines
- Temporary speed restrictions will be in place on the Seymour and Shepparton lines from Monday 30 March to Friday 1 May, due to essential track maintenance.
- Coaches replace Seymour line trains on the evening of Wednesday 15 April, due to track works.