Weekly Travel Alert
Frankston Line and Stony Point lines
- Buses replace trains between Moorabbin and Frankston/Stony Point stations from 1am Sunday 2 February to last train Sunday 16 February, due to project works.
- Buses replace trains between North Melbourne and Upfield stations from 8.30pm on Friday 7 February to last train Sunday 9 February, due to project works.
- Buses replace Werribee line trains between Laverton and Werribee from 8.45pm to last train on Thursday 6 February, due to maintenance works.
Werribee and Williamstown lines
- Buses replace Werribee and Williamstown line trains between North Melbourne and Werribee/Williamstown from 8.45pm Friday 31 January to last train Sunday 2 February, due to maintenance works.
- Buses replace Werribee and Williamstown line trains between North Melbourne and Werribee/Williamstown from 8.30pm to the last train each night, Monday 3 February to Wednesday 5 February, due to maintenance works.
Industrial action affecting metropolitan trams
- Due to protected industrial action, no metropolitan trams will run between 10am and 2pm on Thursday 30 January. Services are expected to be significantly disrupted from 10am until approximately 3.30pm as the normal timetable is restored.
Route 3a, 16 and 96
- Route 3a, 16 and 96 trams are affected by temporary service alterations from 10.30am to 2.30pm on Sunday 2 February 2020, due to the Midsumma Pride March. There will be no trams running along Fitzroy Street, The Esplanade and Carlisle Street (west of St Kilda Road) during the event.
Route 3a, 5, 12, 16, 67 and 96 trams
- Route 3a, 5, 12, 16, 67 and 96 trams are affected by temporary service alterations from 4.30am to last tram on Sunday 9 February 2020, due to the St Kilda Festival.
- Road coaches replace selected evening trains on the Ballarat Line from Sunday 9 February to Tuesday 11 February, due to works.
- Coaches replace select evening trains between Southern Cross and Bendigo from Tuesday 21 January to Thursday 30 January, while track works take place.
Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines
- A temporary timetable change will be introduced on the Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines from Wednesday 22 January to Tuesday 4 February, while track works take place.
- Due to protected industrial action, no trains will run on the Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines on Friday 7 February.
Geelong and Warrnambool lines
- Road coaches replace selected Geelong and Warrnambool trains for part of the journey on Saturday 1 February and Sunday 2 February due to the Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race.
Lonsdale Street Buses
- Due to Citipower power upgrade works, Bus Routes 200, 207, 250, 251, 302, 303, 304, 305, 309, 318, 350, 905, 906, 907 and 908 will not operate down Lonsdale Street in the CBD from first service Monday 13 January to last service Sunday 16 February.