HSL public transport will mainly operate normal service over the Easter weekend.
Since the coronavirus (COVID-19) is spread through close human contact, we try to reduce person-to-person contact as much as possible. For example, there will be no additional services to Seurasaari this year. However, public transport is operating to keep society running. Changes to U-line services are possible over the Easter weekend, please check the operator’s website for any changes.
👉 Maundy Thursday 9 April
- A Thursday service will operate with the exception of commuter trains which will operate a Friday service.
👉 Good Friday 10 April
- A Sunday service will operate. Commuter trains L, P, K, T and Z will have additional services on Friday night.
👉 Holy Saturday 11 April
- A Saturday service will operate.
👉 Easter Sunday 12 April
- A Sunday service will operate. Commuter trains L, P, K, T and Z will have additional services on Sunday night.
👉 Easter Monday 13 April
- A Sunday service will operate.